- Four-year degree • 36 Months of leading and directing projects • 35 hours of project management education
- Secondary degree • 60 months of leading and directing projects • 35 hours of project management education
- Bachelor's or post-graduate degree from a GAC accredited program * (bachelor’s degree or master's or global equivalent) • 24 months of leading and directing projects • 35 hours of project management education
- Practical tutorials
- Knowing the PMP certification requirements and application procedure
- Recognizing the context and limitations of project management and project leadership
- Demonstrating how to measure earned value metrics and ratios
- Earning 35.5 PDUs to attain certification with PMI
- PMP Exam Simulator
- PMI Portal Access
- Additional Resources to support the discussion
- Individuals who have some experience in project management or who are looking forward to preparing for the PMP examination
- Project Managers who intend to take the next step in their occupation by getting PMI certified
- Individuals who want to achieve the required 35 contact hours for PMI through online training
- Present PMI certification holders who want to earn PDUs to maintain their certification
A place where you will get more than just verbal guidance in your journey towards earning a PMP certification, in a mere two months. Here you will be taken through the Journey.
In this 7 day Online-Live PMP Certification Boot Camp, we provide you with an in-depth knowledge of important terminologies and information areas of the PMBOK® Guide to help you pass the PMP certification examination. The Project Management Professional is a well-known project management certification and among the most popular project management courses. With our exam preparation course, we guarantee success. This PMP course online offers the most updated content affiliated with the current PMBOK® Guide, Seven Edition and Exam Content Outline 2021.
|Course Dates: |
What is included:
The intensive 7-day course provides you with 35 Contact hours required for the PMP Certification exam covers;
- Introducing PMI and Project Management
- Introduction to Agile Project management
- Creating a High-Performing Team
- Starting the Project
- Doing the Work
- Keeping the Team on Track
- Keeping the Business in Mind
These are in line with the new ECO-2021;
- People: A focus on the skills and activities associated with effective leadership
- Process: A focus on the technical skills required to manage a project.
- Business Environment: A focus on the connection between projects and organisation strategy.
This course emphasizes preparation to pass the PMP examination:
- Thirty-five hours of live online coaching that ensure quick learning and maximize mastery and retention.
- Official Supporting Material – PMP Notes Book Binder from PMI. Worth 113 USD
- 35 PDU for formal project management education, making you eligible to take the final PMP examination.
- Simulator to give you realistic and updated sample questions. 5 full tests. Worth of 110 USD
- WhatsApp, Facebook, Messenger Support from the instructor for personal guidance to track your overall progress and cover the loopholes.
- Access to all the resources to pass the PMP examination
- Help in application submission and Audit Support
THE EXAM COST AND TAXES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE COURSE FEE.
FOR DISCOUNTS PLEASE CONTACT.