PMI Application is Revamped!!
PMI application will be changing the way we enter our experience but are not changing the prerequisites.
This revamped application is easier to use and faster to complete, so you can sit for your exam even sooner.
Instead of having to describe your experience by dividing each projects hours into the 5 domains, it will be more in line to describing your experience in terms of process, people, business — but you should not have to break up hours in each one.
Please note that;
- 36 months and 35 hours course requirement is not changing.
- No more contact Information, only once you are selected for Audit. So still keep this information handy as incase you are selected for Audit, you need to know to whom you need to contact
- Experience which is currently entered as part of Process Groups will be entered only for People, Process and Business
- experiences will be entered against these by moths instead of hours
What PMI will do;
- They will change your current application into the new application after the cutover date and you need to reverify the information
Other Important Dates: